From the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
- If you are sick, stay home. If you are have a temperature, stay home. If someone in your house is sick, stay home. If you have allergies and cannot control sneezing, stay home. In any of these cases, reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- Wear a mask, preferably the style that wraps behind the ears (certain masks styles may interfere with the performance of the haircut or color treatment).
- Do not enter the salon until your chair is open and it has been disinfected.
- Limit the items you touch in the salon to items you select to purchase.
- Wash your hands before and after you leave the salon.
- As much as possible, maintain a distance of at least 6 ft from other clients and other employees when walking through the salon.
- If you get the urge to sneeze or couch, put on your mask (if not already wearing it) and cover your nose, mouth and mask with a napkin or handkerchief. Wash your hands and face thoroughly before returning to your activity.
- Businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone exhibiting symptoms or not following salon guidelines.